Maybe I am ready to do this one after all. I tried polishing the kit windows on the sprue...didn't work. So, I cut'em off the sprue and sanded/polished one side (to be the interior surface) of each one by holding it down with the tip of my finger and rubbing it on sandpaper, then Micromesh and they cleaned up quite well. With a little encouragement from a file they even fit their little holes. On the right, you can see how I left them proud and 'leaded in' with superglue. And, on the left, after sanding/polishing.
One intake lip was partly missing.
This is a side view of the nacelle (they both have that little step). The question being: is the top too long or the bottom too short? I'm going with the bottom being too short.
And note the square leading edge on the stbd. wing root section.
The idea here is that this piece is supposed to fit inside the nose and form the glare shield. Well, that may have worked on the vac version, but no way will it work here so I cut off the excess and attached the instrument panel.
In the end, I cut off the two outer 'legs' too and just glued the center one to the cockpit floor after shortening it a bit.
I put a floor in the cabin and added some seats that I had in spares. I know it's crude, but that's ok because you won't be able to really see it anyway, but you will be able to tell that there's something
in there. Better that just an empty hole I think. But only just.