Sign-up and Chat

An "off the books" special GB for those wishing to build a model to support this children's charity. Normal GB guidelines are suspended in here.
Runs: 1st January 2014 to 1st April 2014. GB Leader is DirkPitt289
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Re: Sign-up and Chat

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

Beats me - I tried to follow the bread crumbs to where this supposedly started and can find nothing about it.

I guess my question to you, Rob, and to Andrew (the only marked finishers) is Did you sent the I'm done email & pix as instructed above ?

I'm going to wait patiently, a few more days, then probably shut this down ....

Thanks to you two, Rob & Andrew, for making the effort ....
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.
rob_van_riel
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by rob_van_riel »

jRatz wrote:I guess my question to you, Rob, and to Andrew (the only marked finishers) is Did you sent the I'm done email & pix as instructed above ?
Whoops, thanks for the reminder (this also is a partial answer to my earlier question). I just sent the mail with the pictures.
rob_van_riel

Post by rob_van_riel »

rob_van_riel wrote:
jRatz wrote:I guess my question to you, Rob, and to Andrew (the only marked finishers) is Did you sent the I'm done email & pix as instructed above ?
Whoops, thanks for the reminder (this also is a partial answer to my earlier question). I just sent the mail with the pictures.
Never got a response though. This is not a good time to be left dangling, and I'm getting a not-very-good feeling about this :cry: :???:
AndrewR
In the basement lab

Post by AndrewR »

The organiser has been dealing with a family medical situation for several weeks, so don't worry.

Cheers

Andrew
Up in the Great White North
rob_van_riel

Post by rob_van_riel »

AndrewR wrote:The organiser has been dealing with a family medical situation for several weeks, so don't worry.
Thanks for the update. Feeling considerably less grumpy already ;-)
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

From Richard Cleveland, Amazing Plastic.

Good morning to all our members.

I know I have been absent from the community for the past few weeks and I'm sorry for that. Since my mother-in law was released from the hospital a week ago we have been caring for her till she could go home. This has occupied all my time as of late.

NEWS:
1. The Jimmy Fund build and auction.
I am accepting photos of your builds and please include a little write up about it. Once all the submissions are in I will post them and we will set up the auction to raise funds for the charity. You can send all your photos to info@amazingplastic.com and put in the subject line Jimmy Build.

2. The Show.
I am continuing the show this week with a new episode and the show will now run till the end of June, concluding season 1. The new season will pick up in mid September.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at richard@nakedapeprod.com.

Thank-you again for all your support and allowing me to support my family. 
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0
Dirkpitt289
NUMA's Auto Mechanic

Post by Dirkpitt289 »

From Richard Cleveland of Amazing Plastic

Well I have returned home from a visit to my home town to assist my brother through his chemotherapy treatment.
The last few months have been very draining with the illness of my wife's mother and my brother's cancer. Now that I am home I can try to get back into the rhythm of work. Many things have been on hold during this trying time, and I can't thank-you all enough for your support. Now it is time to focus on the show and on the community. Please watch for more information coming soon on the Jimmy Fund Build, the show and website.

Thank- you all again.
Richard Cleveland
.... Dirk

Beware of the DOG's of WAR

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGu ... rid&view=0
JohnRatzenberger
Why is he so confused ?

Post by JohnRatzenberger »

It is been another two months.
I see nothing happening on the website or facebook.

I will archive this forum in 2014 GB history, so it will not be lost, on the 31st.
John Ratzenberger :???:
It's my model and I'll do what I want with it.

Return to “Jimmy's Fund Charity GB”