The Stark Industries Show attendance

Home of the IPMS Cold War SIG. Hop over the wall and join the party comrade.

Moderators: Falcon, Dazzled

IronMan129
Modelling Gent and Scholar

The Stark Industries Show attendance

Post by IronMan129 »

Now that has your attention I just wanted to let everybody here in the UAMF know that myself and Sally will only be attending 2 model shows per year from this moment onwards mainly due to low funds and very limited space in the car.

The 2 shows were going to are Cosford and Telford but were not going to be bringing any models due to the lack of space in the car, you would not believe how much space 2 car seats and a tank of a pram take up these days!

Apalogies to anyone mainly on both Cold War and CBK who we have let down because of this but im afraud it is what it is and our priorities must come first.

I do however really want to stay as part of the SIG if no body has any issues with this?
Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: The Stark Industries Show attendance

Post by Dazzled »

None at all Adam. Been there with young kiddies ourselves so know all the hassle and heavy equipment required. I'll be in touch when I'm back home.
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
Gregers
Forum founder

Re: The Stark Industries Show attendance

Post by Gregers »

Been there, done that. That's why I now prefer estate cars (Station wagons to our colonial allies) A cheaper alternative is acquiring a roof box, for the models and not the children, though the latter may be tempting at times.

All the best.

Greg
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein

Return to “Cold War Chat”