Jamesaw's Son, a Fellow Modeler here to see the community my dad was a part of for 10+ years

Chill out 'n' talk about anything. Have a giggle, play a game or have a rant and try not to fall off the Soap Box. (NOTE Standard Forum Rules apply).
JamesWright99
Series 3 and Beyond

Re: Jamesaw's Son, a Fellow Modeler here to see the community my dad was a part of for 10+ years

Post by JamesWright99 »

Clashcityrocker wrote: December 7th, 2023, 5:36 am Nice story James. Good of you to join us.

Nigel
Thanks, Nigel, great user photo.
JamesWright99
Series 3 and Beyond

Re: Jamesaw's Son, a Fellow Modeler here to see the community my dad was a part of for 10+ years

Post by JamesWright99 »

skypirate wrote: December 7th, 2023, 7:00 am Welcome, James; I remember your dad's active participation.
Honoured to have you with us, continuing his tradition.

David
Cheers, David. Glad to be a part.
PaulBradley
Staring out the window

Post by PaulBradley »

Welcome to the forum despite the circumstances; your father was a terrific modeller and a valued forum member.
Paul

За демократію і незалежний Україну

"For Democracy and a Free Ukraine"
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by iggie »

Oxford is hysterical in the snow, and as said by others, the same goes for pretty much the rest of the country nowadays :sad:
Despite the circumstances, its good to have you on the forum, and your 'joint venture' Titanic looks fab 👍
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Stuart
Raider of the Lost Ark Royal

Post by Stuart »

Welcome to the forum, although I'm sorry to hear to the circumstances around it and of you father's passing - he was a great chap. The Titanic looks superb.

For someone who was born in Oxford, and spent the next 46 years living within 30 miles of the city before moving to North Wales, I'd like to get insulted about the insinuations that us Oxonians don't now to handle the snow, but I can't, we don't and it's laughable how the UK descends into chaos with less than 1/2 an inch of the stuff!
Stuart Templeton I may not be good but I'm slow...

My Blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Softscience
Staring out the window

Post by Softscience »

vary sad to hear about your father. Also happy to have you join our little group here.

Return to “General Chat”