Where Eagle Dare Airfix Junkers Ju-52-3M

First impressions do count. Let us know what you think of your kits - new and old.
Bbwn
starter kit

Re: Where Eagle Dare Airfix Junkers Ju-52-3M

Post by Bbwn »

Michael modeller 48 wrote: November 21st, 2017, 5:50 pmMe too....
Hi i’m nee on here and new to modelling! At least not done any for many years. I have just purchased the Heller 1.72 Ju52 so looking forward to getting it something like WED (my favourite war film). I read you mentioned something about getting your custom decals from a website but wonder if you can provide a link only i have searched the net and cannot find the ones you managed to got here (CN V4 , and the swastika). I wonder if it’s possible to make your own somehow? Anyway it’s such a great job you have done here , if i can do something half as good i’ll be well happy. Atb.
Bissyboat
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by Bissyboat »

Broadsword calling Danny Boy, we got a winner. 8-)
"We're going to need a bigger boat"
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Post by iggie »

Bbwn wrote: January 13th, 2023, 6:36 pm
Michael modeller 48 wrote: November 21st, 2017, 5:50 pmMe too....
Hi i’m nee on here and new to modelling! At least not done any for many years. I have just purchased the Heller 1.72 Ju52 so looking forward to getting it something like WED (my favourite war film). I read you mentioned something about getting your custom decals from a website but wonder if you can provide a link only i have searched the net and cannot find the ones you managed to got here (CN V4 , and the swastika). I wonder if it’s possible to make your own somehow? Anyway it’s such a great job you have done here , if i can do something half as good i’ll be well happy. Atb.
Michael hasn't been on here for some time now, but the decals came for a friend of his, who is also on here occasionally. I don't know if the decals are commercially available, but His website is mikegrantdecals.com
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
Muttzley
The Bug Has Well And Truly Bitten

Post by Muttzley »

Cracking film, but than the novel is a bloody good read on a rainy Sunday morning.

(Edited due to clumsy fingers!)

Return to “In-Box reviews”