Assembly Instructions: Golden Hind A50046

Boats, ships, submarines and things maritime.
RobsWill
starter kit

Assembly Instructions: Golden Hind A50046

Post by RobsWill »

G'day, I am new here and do not know if this is permitted but I will ask anyway. My partner works as an activity officer in an Aged Care Facility here in Australia. Recently one of her residents was building a model of the Golden Hind, Model number A50046 for his grandson. Unfortunately he passed before he could finish it, and in all the confusion that followed the assembly instructions have been misplaced. My partner and I would like to finish this model for the grandson, if all parts are still there, so he has something to remember him by. I am hoping someone has a copy of these instructions, or could tell me how to find a copy. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Rob ;-)
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Assembly Instructions: Golden Hind A50046

Post by iggie »

If you look on the Scalemates website, they often have instructions available to download if you find the specific kit using their search facility. Failing that, the Airfix Tribute Forum have an instruction database that may hold them
Good luck with your search and in completing the build 👍
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
RobsWill
starter kit

Post by RobsWill »

Thanks Jim, I will check them out, Rob
beany
Fat git, glasses, goatie - Avoid!

Post by beany »

Link for the 1/72 Golden Hind instructions on the Airfix Tribute forum here Rob:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/airfixt ... 36901.html
2024 Acquired: 9 Built: 1

Return to “The Shipyard”