Cold War SIG Shows 2023:

Moderators: Falcon, Dazzled

Dazzled
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Cold War SIG Shows 2023:

Post by Dazzled »

Just some preliminary ideas for shows in the coming year. If anyone can add any info or offer suggestions, please do.

Feb 19th Leeds

March 3rd Peterborough

April 2nd Hinckley (Moved from October)

June 3rd Salisbury. Booked and confirmed

July 9th Weston Super Mare. Helicopter Museum. Booked and confirmed

August 6th Thornbury. Booked and confirmed

September 23rd & 24th Tank Museum (Bovington). Booked and confirmed.

October Hinckley

November 11th & 12th SMW. Booked.

Some of these are provisional and so subject to change. We only did 5 shows this year so it would be nice to step up a little towards our pre-Covid levels even if we don't get back to that number. Unfortunately, there's no Cosford or MK shows in 2023 so April and May are show-free months.

Update 03/01/23: I'm sure we've all heard the sad news that the Peterborough show has had to be cancelled due to loss of venue and the Hinckley show isn't going to be a goer for myself and Mrs Dazzled. If anybody else would like to pick up the banner for that one they'd be more than welcome to.

On the bright side, the Tank Museum show is on in September and I've put the application in.

17/01/23: Looks like the Leeds show has been cancelled. Had to find out about it through the forum as the organising club haven't even announced this on their Facebook page, never mind thought to e-mail clubs/SIGs booked in to display.

03/02 update: A great couple of weeks for adding firm dates to the calendar. Salisbury (thanks Chris), Weston Super Mare and the Tank Museum are all booked and confirmed.

18/04/23: A bit late with this one but Thornbury booked and confirmed
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!
chrism

Re: Cold War SIG Shows 2023:

Post by chrism »

You are all booked in for Salisbury show on 3 June - and had your confirmation email
Trying to Build kits and not Buy kits
Dazzled

Re: Cold War SIG Shows 2023:

Post by Dazzled »

chrism wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:43 pm You are all booked in for Salisbury show on 3 June - and had your confirmation email
Thank you Chris. Looking forward to it :)
COLD WAR S.I.G. LEADER

Wherever there's danger, wherever there's trouble, wherever there's important work to be done....I'll be somewhere else building a model!

Return to “Displays and Shows”